- IT security teams face the challenge of a complex, evolving threat landscape
- Threats are increasing in sophistication and the attack surface is expected to grow
- Security tipping point is determined by gaps in time, skills, efficiency and outcomes
- EDR and MDR represents two viable paths you can take to achieve solid security defenses
All about Virtualization and Cloud Security | Recent Articles:
This week Bitdefender was named in a press article regarding our decision to release a free decryptor in January 2021 to help those affected by Darkside ransomware. The authors of the article assert that publicly releasing a ransomware decryptor enables malicious actors to modify their methods to evade future decryption, thus increasing the risk of successful future attacks.
We did it! Five of our talented, channel focused ladies including , , , and have been honored by CRN in the 2021 Women of the Channel list.
On May 12, 2021, U.S. President Biden signed the highly anticipated Executive Order (EO) on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity (and the government issued a fact sheet summary of the contents). U.S. Presidents use Executive Orders (EO) to provide guidance to federal agencies as part of enforcing laws passed by Congress and managing the executive branch of the U.S. Government. This EO is the most detailed ever issued on the topic of cybersecurity in the nation’s history. It has global implications because of the size of the U.S. Federal Government and its purchasing authority for cybersecurity solutions – estimated to be nearly $20 billion annually.
We understand the public announcement of several critical zero-day vulnerabilities in Microsoft Exchange server is concerning for our customers. This communication details how Bitdefender is responding to ensure customers are protected and provides recommended mitigation steps you can take against this threat.
As 2020 is finally and fortunately coming to an end, here at Bitdefender, we’re already exploring what will happen next year and getting our defenses ready. While our crystal ball might not be perfect, here is a shortlist of what we expect in the 2021 cyber-threat landscape:
The recent breaches making headlines is a stark reminder that no organization is immune to cyberattacks. We firmly stand by FireEye and SolarWinds and commend them for their transparency and rapid response to help minimize impact to those affected. Like us, they fight the good fight.
- Bitdefender Endpoint Detection and Response is our new EDR product that supplements any third-party endpoint security solution
- GravityZone gets a new executive dashboard and an enhanced SIEM connector
- All Bitdefender EDR products now feature custom EDR detection rules capabilities
- Take time to understand your audience before building your brand strategy and messaging.
- Always remember that when you talk to everyone, you reach no one.
- Studies show that 54%* of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support (HubSpot, 2018).
Last Monday, Microsoft published a security advisory detailing a new font-parsing remote code-execution vulnerability targeting Windows 7 devices.