We understand the public announcement of several critical zero-day vulnerabilities in Microsoft Exchange server is concerning for our customers. This communication details how Bitdefender is responding to ensure customers are protected and provides recommended mitigation steps you can take against this threat.
All about Virtualization and Cloud Security | Recent Articles:
As 2020 is finally and fortunately coming to an end, here at Bitdefender, we’re already exploring what will happen next year and getting our defenses ready. While our crystal ball might not be perfect, here is a shortlist of what we expect in the 2021 cyber-threat landscape:
The recent breaches making headlines is a stark reminder that no organization is immune to cyberattacks. We firmly stand by FireEye and SolarWinds and commend them for their transparency and rapid response to help minimize impact to those affected. Like us, they fight the good fight.
- Bitdefender Endpoint Detection and Response is our new EDR product that supplements any third-party endpoint security solution
- GravityZone gets a new executive dashboard and an enhanced SIEM connector
- All Bitdefender EDR products now feature custom EDR detection rules capabilities
- Take time to understand your audience before building your brand strategy and messaging.
- Always remember that when you talk to everyone, you reach no one.
- Studies show that 54%* of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support (HubSpot, 2018).
Last Monday, Microsoft published a security advisory detailing a new font-parsing remote code-execution vulnerability targeting Windows 7 devices.
Bitdefender, a leading global cybersecurity company protecting over 500 million systems worldwide, has been named a “strong performer” in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Detection And Response, Q1 2020 report, based on its offering, strategy and market presence.
Cooperation between health professionals and IT staff has never been more important. The data shows it and real-life crises healthcare organizations go through prove it.
What makes healthcare such a high-value target for cybercriminals?
You’ll find the reasons are a lot more nuanced - and even surprising - than you may think.
“In 2019, 43% of breach victims were small businesses.” (Verizon)
The New Year should not only be a time for personal improvement, goal setting and reflection. It's also the perfect time to focus on the past, present and future of your small business. With the increase in cyber-attacks on vulnerable small businesses, 2020 is the year to protect your organization and your customers from preventable threats.