The end of 2019 comes with great news: Bitdefender was selected as Best Network Security Vendor of the Year in the 8th edition of TahawulTech.com’s Hot 50 Awards: https://www.tahawultech.com/industry/technology/enterprise-it-and-channel-leaders-honoured-at-hot-50-awards/
All about Virtualization and Cloud Security | Recent Articles:
Why do organizations get breached? With all the investments in cybersecurity breaches still, occur. Details vary from case to case but if you boil down to the bottom of the incident you will most likely find the same basic story: lack of visibility and ineffective response to the emerging threats. Too many systems and too many tools, combined with limited human resources are usually strong contributors to the problem.
This is the second of a two-part series of blog posts covering the challenges of securing Industrial IT infrastructures. This part covers:
This is the first of a two-part series of blog posts covering the challenges of securing Industrial IT infrastructures. This part covers:
- Machine Learning enables network security solutions to enhance their ability to detect advanced, stealthy threats
- Bitdefender NTSA relies on semi-supervised machine learning to identify key patterns and trends in live data flows, with minimal human input
- New, specialized ML algorithms help detect attacks that use DNS and FTP services
Bitdefender IntelliTriage, the new Network Traffic Security Analytics (NTSA) module, enables security operations to:
- Reduce security incident investigation and response time
- Focus efforts only on threats that represent a risk to the organization
- Lower the skill and resource requirements for threat hunting
The effectiveness of security incident investigation and resolution is key to the effectiveness of all defense efforts. But improving incident investigation and resolution does not come without challenges: Too many alerts to handle and poor correlation between alerts.
Network Traffic Analytics is a new category of security solution designed to improve visibility into threat-related activity and reduce the dwell time of advanced attacks.