- Hosted Security solutions are quick to deploy, operationally friendly, flexible and more effective
- To choose the best hosted security platform, organizations should look at the ability to detect threats as well as how the solution deals with the human element
- GravityZone Ultra won PC Mag’s Editors’ Choice award as the Best Hosted Endpoint Protection and Security Software for 2020
All about Virtualization and Cloud Security | Recent Articles:
Bitdefender’s hard-to-beat track record in third-party independent testing stretches back many years. The latest 100% APT detection score from AV-Comparatives and the new Best Protection Award from AV-TEST are just the most recent proof of what the industry already knows: Bitdefender builds superior Endpoint Security solutions. There’s a good chance these technologies are protecting you even without you knowing it: a significant portion of the security vendors around the world use Bitdefender security technologies.
Cyber Resilience - Safeguarding Your Digital Transformation with Detection and Response
Today, businesses face a new set of challenges:
- more aggressive cyber threats (higher exposure to risk)
- increased attack surface
- difficulty to find adequate security staff
- increasing complexity of security architecture
These factors lead to an increase in the number and cost of breaches. The need has never been greater for visibility and insights into the environment, timely and effective response to advanced threats, and simplified security architecture.
With an ever-changing Cybersecurity Industry and a growing number or security solutions, it becomes harder and harder for an organization to decide which should be the solution of choice to protect its digital assets. As it is nearly impossible or at least impractical for a security buyer to test all the security solutions, the industry tests are a critical benchmark that help organizations decide.
The end of 2019 comes with great news: Bitdefender was selected as Best Network Security Vendor of the Year in the 8th edition of TahawulTech.com’s Hot 50 Awards: https://www.tahawultech.com/industry/technology/enterprise-it-and-channel-leaders-honoured-at-hot-50-awards/
Why do organizations get breached? With all the investments in cybersecurity breaches still, occur. Details vary from case to case but if you boil down to the bottom of the incident you will most likely find the same basic story: lack of visibility and ineffective response to the emerging threats. Too many systems and too many tools, combined with limited human resources are usually strong contributors to the problem.
This is the second of a two-part series of blog posts covering the challenges of securing Industrial IT infrastructures. This part covers:
This is the first of a two-part series of blog posts covering the challenges of securing Industrial IT infrastructures. This part covers:
- Machine Learning enables network security solutions to enhance their ability to detect advanced, stealthy threats
- Bitdefender NTSA relies on semi-supervised machine learning to identify key patterns and trends in live data flows, with minimal human input
- New, specialized ML algorithms help detect attacks that use DNS and FTP services
Bitdefender IntelliTriage, the new Network Traffic Security Analytics (NTSA) module, enables security operations to:
- Reduce security incident investigation and response time
- Focus efforts only on threats that represent a risk to the organization
- Lower the skill and resource requirements for threat hunting
The effectiveness of security incident investigation and resolution is key to the effectiveness of all defense efforts. But improving incident investigation and resolution does not come without challenges: Too many alerts to handle and poor correlation between alerts.