- New lightweight Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) product that works alongside third-party AV/Endpoint Security products
- New Ransomware Mitigation – Ability to restore files encrypted in a ransomware attack from tamper-proof copies (Available from the console for all MSPS without extra cost)
- Risk Analytics enhancements – Calculate risk scores taking into account the industry and specific threats and toggle user activity monitoring on/off
- New Executive Dashboard - Get all the key information around detections and security posture for customer companies in an easy-to-use visual format that can be shared with clients
All about Virtualization and Cloud Security | Recent Articles:
- Attacks or misconfigurations exposed sensitive cloud-hosted data from companies such as Capital One, Uber and Netflix.
- A report by Orca Security found that at least 80% of surveyed organizations had at least one workload facing the internet that is running on unsupported OS or has remained unpatched for more than 180 days.
- Reports by major IT Industry Analysts highlight the problem of using security designed for physical environments to protect the cloud and recommend the use of dedicated Cloud Workload Protection Platforms (CWPP).
A superior MSP technology stack can offer differentiation and the ability to deliver a better service with lean operational costs. However, MSPs have always faced a challenge: choose top solutions in each category or choose solutions that work well together.
Most analysts predict managed cyber-security will grow at a CAGR of over 15% in coming years. This trend is no surprise, considering the global shortage of security talent and the increasing sophistication of attacks on data and business productivity.
Recent attacks on MSPs have confirmed once again that both managed service providers and customers are increasingly targeted by cybercriminals, and the attacks often succeed.